10082Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: resolution

  • Nicolas Goosen
    Sep 1 3:06 AM
      Yep, I'm a total newbie to platen press operation so am not going to
      be attempting halftones anytime soon. (Or the complicated make-ready
      that precedes them.)

      I do have some inspiration, however, in the form of a print that I
      ordered from PeriodPaper.com of an advert for Heidelberg platens
      apparently printed on an Original Heidelberg in 1930-something. In the
      foreground is an illustration of said platen and it printed beautifully!

      Can't hope just yet to be competing with Heidelberg themselves in
      print quality though...

      Nicolas

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic