10030Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: engraver's test press

  • Lisa Davidson
    Aug 3, 2008
      Hi, Gerald,

      Interesting -- so the hand inking required for an iron hand press is
      actually more exact and reliable than Vandercook mechanical
      inking . . . . surprising. The Kent Kirby book is very much about
      hand inking too.

      Thanks,

      Lisa