81RE: [POMahJonggSociety] Reminder for tomorrow's meet

  • Jennifer Andrews
    Mar 11, 2007
      Sun. 11:00 a.m.
      We were planning to come, but Ian is sick. So, we won't make it today.
      Hopefully we'll make it next time.
      Jennifer Dawson

      >From: Kari Powell <karipowelldesign@...>
      >To: POMahJonggSociety@yahoogroups.com
      >CC: Val <vplummer32@...>
      >Subject: [POMahJonggSociety] Reminder for tomorrow's meet
      >Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:40:47 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Just a reminder for tomorrow's meet...
      >
      >Sunday, March 11, 1pm
      >205 SE Grand Ave, Suite 303 (97214)
      >
      >Enter on Grand between Noir and Sea Tramp Tattoo.
      >Beverages and snacks provided, but if you want to
      >bring your own or a favorite to share, please do.
      >Your humble host, Kari
      >505.947.0362

      >No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
      >with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!