71Re: [POMahJonggSociety] Random Volunteering

  • Kari Powell
    Feb 21, 2007
      Anytime, really. Is it usually Sundays? A Sunday would be particularly good...

      Francis Gonzalez <francis_d_gonzalez@...> wrote:
      Yes please! I've been hankering for some mahjongg.
      When can you host?

      --- Kari Powell <karipowelldesign@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Hey, we ever gonna meet again? I missed the last
      > being out of town...
      > I pre-volunteer my place, too; I am now in a
      > centrally-located loft and have lots of space,
      > tables, etc.
      > Hope everyone's well! Best, Kari
      > Need Mail bonding?
      > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
      > Answers users.

      Never miss an email again!
      http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/