      From: POMahJonggSociety@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:POMahJonggSociety@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Francis Gonzalez
      Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:10 PM
      To: poMahJonggSociety@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: michytashima@...; Sato, Cindy; brian@...;
      steve.katko@...; katrina@...
      Subject: [POMahJonggSociety] Mah Jongg Recap!

      Dear POMS members and friends,

      Greetings from POMS HQ! Please see attached for the latest and greatest
      recap of the recent POMS gathering. It has been awhile since a recap
      has been sent so hope you enjoy this newsletter.

      * As usual, there is also a copy of this in the "Files" section of the
      yahoo group site along w/an archive of past riveting POMS recaps. Great
      read especially when waiting at the dentist office.
      * Folks in the "CC" group are not on the official
      email list yet. Let me know if you would like to be
      added. I will send you an official invite from the yahoogroup list.
      *Michelle - please forward on to Jessica as I don't have her contact
      info.

      Thank you,
      Francis Gonzalez
      Chancellor, POMS