64did someone say "mah jongg"?

  • Francis Gonzalez
    Oct 8, 2006
      Hello!

      It's been awhile since the Dawson's dominated at the
      last POMS gathering back in July! I think the dynamic
      duo has cooled off since then so...

      Melissa and I will be hosting the next mah jongg
      gathering at our place on Sunday, October 15th!
      Please let us know if you can make it so that we can
      set up enough tables.

      Details:
      When - Sunday, October 15
      Where - 2315 N. Portland Blvd, Portland, OR (call or
      email if you need directions)
      Time - 3:00-5:00pm

      Snacks and beverages will be provided but feel free to
      bring your favorite Fall treat to share.

      Hope to see you soon,
      Francis

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic