60Seasons Greetings from POMS HQ

  • Francis Gonzalez
    Dec 26, 2005
      Dear POMS members,

      Belated Merry Christmas and holiday greetings from the
      staff at POMS HQ. We hope you've enjoyed the POMS
      activities thus far as we are looking forward to 2006
      (and beyond). Some POMS news -

      Paideia class -
      Pa-wha? Paideia class @ Reed College that is! POMS
      has been invited to teach mah jongg during Reed
      College's Paideia class sessions. On Sunday, January
      22nd from noon to 3pm, I will be teaching mah jongg @
      Reed College. Thanks to member Kristin Holmberg's
      initiative, POMS has been invited to the campus to
      spread the love and teachings of mah jongg. We need 3
      - 4 more POMS members that enjoy the game and can help
      teach. If this interests you, please email me @
      francis_d_gonzalez@....

      POMS active wear -
      As launched at the last POMS gathering, POMS
      his/hers/baby t-shirts are available via
      www.cafepress.com/pomshq!

      Happy Holidays,
      Francis
      Chancellor, POMS