my family history research

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013

      JUST received my family documents emailed from Lublin archives - thank goodness the archivist told me what was in each of the documents (ie dates and names) because the TEN digital documents are in either russian or long hand old fashioned Polish hand writing - no way would i be able to read or decipher them - thank you archiwa lubelskie - and the cost in total was  160 zlotychs covering both search time and digital copies - that is about 30 plus aussie dollars – they reach back to mid 19th century and cover my fathers family from the Artymiuk and Golach families

      It took 3 months from the time I lodged the kwerenda and paid 60 zlotych deposit

      I can now go back to great great great grandparents in the Artymiuk family

      And great great grandparents in the Golach family

      The archivist found more than I expected

      Lucyna