Flying to Poland

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
      Hi Lucina

      On one of your travels to Poland did you fly KLM the Dutch airlines, if
      so can you tell me what they were like. Thank you

      Julia
    • Lucyna Artymiuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013

        Yes  I flew KLM from Kuala Lumpur to Holland – found them mega efficient – preferred Malaysian Airlines who did Melbourne to KL part – more friendlier

        On one of your travels to Poland did you fly KLM the Dutch airlines, if
        so can you tell me what they were like. Thank you

        Julia

      • Tom W
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2013

          Julia,

          You might be interested to know that from 6 February 2013, Emirates flies direct from Dubai to Warsaw on a daily basis.

          So, this would give you the most direct, 1 stopover connection from Sydney or Melbourne to Warsaw.

          Tom