Polish Festival at Federation Square

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012

      This email is also available online here

      Polish Festival @ Federation Square

      Brought to you by Qatar Airways Flying direct to Warsaw from 5 December 2012

      November 2012

      WE're READY
      ALL THAT IS MISSING IS YOU

      Sunday 18 November 2012
      10.00 am - 5.00 pm

      THE WEATHER FORECAST - LOVELY

      According to the Bureau of Meteorology, this Sunday will have a maximum of 19˚C. There is a 27% chance that rain will fall and the likely amount will be 1-5mm (rain is unlikely). So it sounds like the ideal day to enjoy all the activities at the Festival. Keep up to date with the weather.

      ENTER THE QATAR AIRWAYS COMPETITION

      By the way, remember to enter the competition to win a flight to Warsaw. You never know you could be experiencing the real thing.
      Enter right now

      QUICK CHECKLIST FOR THE FESTIVAL

      CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE
      You don't need an invitation as far as we are concerned you are virtually family, so bring lots of friends and extend our family.
      A special thanks to our partners for their generous support and all the amazing people who take part.Do zobaczenia

      The Polish Festival @ Federation Square Organising Committee

      Festival Partners:

      The Polish Festival @ Federation Square is a not for profit festival run under the auspices of the Polish Community Council of Victoria.

      Polish Community Council of Victoria (PCCV)

      Qatar Airways logo

      Fed Square

      City of Melbourne

      The Blum Foundation

      Tygodnik Polski

      This email is powered by PLANNING RESULTS'