attention Melbourne - Federation Square Polish Festival THIS SUNDAY

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012

      OK  Melbourne Folks

      Fed Square is on again this Sunday – last year 66,000 plus people

      We will have a stall again still year  - with handouts on geneology, laptops connected to wifi

      But  folks  I need help this year

      I NEED ASSISTANCE in looking after the stall – last year there were Kresy Siberia from interstate and unfortunately they will not be there this year

      If you can help for a few hours on Sunday I would be grateful

      I need help to set up the stall between 8-9 am and then being in attendance to roughly 5 pm

      Pl email me if you can help

      Lucyna Artymiuk

      Melbourne Australia