Polish Christmas 2009 IN SYDNEY

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009

      Polish Christmas 2009

      The next Polish Christmas Festival will be held on 6th of December in the heart of Sydney at Darling Harbour in Tumbalong Park .

      Our festival is a polish cultural day, proudly presented by polish people in New South Wales .

      With a delectable feast of performance, music, Polish Folkloric Ensembles, Christmas raffle, a variety of stalls, fashion show, family events and much much more, there is something for everyone.

      Come and try our beautiful polish food and beer.

      Raffle tickets are only $5 and are available during our festival untill 3pm.

      The drawing of prizes will take place around 4pm.

      Remember!

      Sunday, 6th of December, Tumbalong Park . Entry FREE.