Future Genealogy workshop

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I will be meeting on Saturday with Helenka Evert from the Polish Museum and Archives to discuss the planned genealogy workshop.

      I will have a chance to influence the form and subject matter

      Are there any wish list elements that you would like to be included in the workshop

      will let you know more of the details after Saturday but in the meantime this is your chance to mould this first of a kind workshop in Australia

      regards

      Lucyna