4 messages added in the last 7 days
Greetings POCAtlanta Members!
We are a social group based in the Atlanta area for those who have HSV-I, HSV-II or HPV. People of Color Atlanta does not discriminate based on race or any other factor but you must be living with HSV I or II or HPV to be a member. Discretion is a MUST and mutual respect expected. These terms are non-negotiable. We are a member focused group, meaning the members help to shape the group. The more you are involved, the more you get out of it.
"Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed."-- Corita Kent (1918 - 1986)
- Jun 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.