website

  • DeWayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Thanks to all of you who responded to my email. It was to let me know if I set my address up properly and to play with it a bit. I tend top be like the person with ten thumbs when it comes to computers and other such advanced industries. I also have my other email address listed as a "backup" receiver so I get your messages and responses two times.
      DeWayne