Re: [PNLHmembers] Cascade Mountain Men Gun Muzzle Loading Arms and Pioneer Crafts Show

  • Glen Allison
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      Although I think it's really March 12-13. ; )
      Glen

    • deeandjohn87@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011

        Glen is right!

        Saturday, March 12th, 9 to 5.

        Sunday, March 13th, 9 to 4.

        The poster on the CMM website has last year's dates on it, and that was what I referrenced.  Sorry for the error.

        Although I think it's really March 12-13. ; )
        Glen

        On 2/28/2011 6:26 PM, orthmannjohn wrote:

        > The title says it all. On *March 13th and 14th*, the Evergreen State
        > Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA will be the place to shop for period gear
        > and clothing ranging from colonial times through the fur trade. It's a
        > great opportunity to shop for just about anything you might need for
        > living history, whether it's gun flints, powder horns, beads, trade
        > goods, shirts, skirts, hats, capotes, moccasins, kegs, wood chests,
        > tin goods, specialty books, and just about anything else. If you have
        > money to spend, you can get a muzzleloading gun there, too.
        >
        > The show hours are 9 to 5 on Saturday, 9 to 4 on Sunday. You can see
        > more details on the Cascade Mountain Men website.
        >
        > http://www.cascademountainmen.com/gunshow.htm
        >
        > If anyone thinks they might go, I look forward to seeing you there!
        >
        > John O.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: