Cascade Mountain Men Gun Muzzle Loading Arms and Pioneer Crafts Show

  • orthmannjohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      The title says it all. On March 13th and 14th, the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA will be the place to shop for period gear and clothing ranging from colonial times through the fur trade. It's a great opportunity to shop for just about anything you might need for living history, whether it's gun flints, powder horns, beads, trade goods, shirts, skirts, hats, capotes, moccasins, kegs, wood chests, tin goods, specialty books, and just about anything else. If you have money to spend, you can get a muzzleloading gun there, too.

      The show hours are 9 to 5 on Saturday, 9 to 4 on Sunday. You can see more details on the Cascade Mountain Men website.

      http://www.cascademountainmen.com/gunshow.htm

      If anyone thinks they might go, I look forward to seeing you there!

      John O.
    • Glen Allison
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        Although I think it's really March 12-13. ; )
        Glen

      • deeandjohn87@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011

          Glen is right!

          Saturday, March 12th, 9 to 5.

          Sunday, March 13th, 9 to 4.

          The poster on the CMM website has last year's dates on it, and that was what I referrenced.  Sorry for the error.

          Although I think it's really March 12-13. ; )
          Glen

          On 2/28/2011 6:26 PM, orthmannjohn wrote:

          > The title says it all. On *March 13th and 14th*, the Evergreen State
          > Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA will be the place to shop for period gear
          > and clothing ranging from colonial times through the fur trade. It's a
          > great opportunity to shop for just about anything you might need for
          > living history, whether it's gun flints, powder horns, beads, trade
          > goods, shirts, skirts, hats, capotes, moccasins, kegs, wood chests,
          > tin goods, specialty books, and just about anything else. If you have
          > money to spend, you can get a muzzleloading gun there, too.
          >
          > The show hours are 9 to 5 on Saturday, 9 to 4 on Sunday. You can see
          > more details on the Cascade Mountain Men website.
          >
          > http://www.cascademountainmen.com/gunshow.htm
          >
          > If anyone thinks they might go, I look forward to seeing you there!
          >
          > John O.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: