Photo album

  • orthmannjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      I created a photo album for Wintering Over on the PNLH Members site, and saved a group photo which Layne Corneliuson took of the living history interpreters. If anyone has Wintering Over photos to add to the album, it appears to be easy to do. It would be great to get some pictures of the contextual interpreters and Fort Clatsop staff in there.