The Search for York

  • DeWayne
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
      PBS, last week, also re-broadcast "The Search for York", starring our very own Tom Wilson as Capt. Clark. I caught some things I missed the first time I saw the program. PBS was also doing a L&C fest because they aired three L&C focused programs in a row. One of ther programs was on William Clark's life beyond the expedition and the other program focused on the effects of the L&C expedition on native peoples, then and now ( I think ! I recorded them and it was veeerrry late when I watched them ).

      DeWayne
    • wilson206@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
        Glad you caught those, Dewayne. The first program on Clark was starring Bud Clark (his 3rd great grandson) which some of you may know. Bud did a great job seeing many of our DESC friends in it. It sure was a lot of fun making York. We just had a get-together a few weeks ago with the director and producer and Joe (York), had a great time talking about it and many other PBS documentaries that they've made.
        Tom