Hello

  • Sidney Stoffels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 11:24 AM
      Just a quick note to say "Hello" and check if this is working. For those of you who already know me from my reinactment in '05 & '06,  I am already in trouble. For those who do not, my name is Sid Stoffels, aka Pvt Robert Frazier. I hope to see you at the Salt Works.
      Pvt Frazier

    • Jim Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 1:01 PM

        Sid:

        It is working fine! I was really excited to hear that you would be joining us for the Salt Works program. Looking forward to having the privilege of spending a couple hectic days and nights together 'on the Beach'.

        See Ya Soon, Pvt. Frazier!!

        Sgt. Gass
        "We Proceed On...."

        To: PNLHmembers@yahoogroups.com
        From: sidstoffels@...
        Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:24:57 -0700
        Subject: [PNLHmembers] Hello

      • wilson206@charter.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 6:07 PM
          HI Sid,
          How's everything in Idaho going? Sure wish I could have attended!
          Take care,
          Tom