Re: [PNLH] Saltmaker's

  • Michael Harbour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      I don't know what my availability will be like yet. I start a new job beginning of July and probably won't have a schedule for August until toward the end of July when I finish training. I'll do my best, but won't know much until shortly before the event.

      Michael Harbour
      FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.

      From: Sean Johnson <sean_john1984@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [PNLH] Re:
      To: pnlh@yahoogroups. com, PNLH@yahoogroups. com
      Cc: eduncan2@yahoo. com, mcandrews_john@ hotmail.com, dhuebner@itctel. com, lmow@..., hmjohnson342@ hotmail.com, wilson206@charter. net, drouillard1805@ hotmail.com, bwaymire@sbcglobal. net, jfsteinle@msn. com, ucacla@sbcglobal. net, trooperstuart1863@ hotmail.com, capt_m_lewis@ comcast.net, michaelharbour@ yahoo.com, miken54@aol. com, deeandjohn@juno. com, makalidev@yahoo. com, glorialinkey@ aol.com, markbarb2@comcast. net, kenneth.s.wilk@ usace.army. mil, dkeas@ghvalley. net, starveone@hotmail. com, chabono1@hotmail. com, douglas_halsey@ nps.gov, ellerbroek@crmm. org, sally_freeman@ nps.gov, bweldon@cwf. org, thehuffs@comcast. net, tim.bischoff@ usace.army. mil, dellingson9@ yahoo.com, madmiscjjs@gorge. net, rrideout@mines. edu