Re: [PNLHmembers] Amusing story

  • orthmannjohn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013

      Ignorance is bliss...at least for the tourist in that story, it seems!

      Capt. L. and Capt. C. were mighty clever to build Fort Clatsop in a National Park...

      John O.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
        John,

        Yes it was. They almost gave up though because of all the special use permit paperwork.

        Michael, thanks for sharing.

        Helen.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
          Funny....yes! Sad....VERY!!!

          'They' walk among us. Many of them actually went to school....and supposedly graduated. Some claim they graduated from college? There is just no accounting for 'stupidity'.

          Best to you all,

          Jim

          "We Proceed On...."

          To: PNLHmembers@yahoogroups.com