Amusing story

  • Michael Harbour
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
      Hope the Saltmakers encampment was delightful.

      Not L&C or Northwest related, but I thought many of us would appreciate this little story:

      Michael Harbour
      FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.
      Kiva "Loans that change lives"
    • wilson206
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
        Thanks Michael, I can totally relate to this working at Ft. Clatsop :)
        Hope you're doing well-how's Liberty, please tell her hi from me.
        Tom

        Sent from Samsung tablet

        Michael Harbour <michaelharbour@...> wrote:

        Hope the Saltmakers encampment was delightful.

        Not L&C or Northwest related, but I thought many of us would appreciate this little story:

        Michael Harbour
        FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.
        Kiva "Loans that change lives"

      • orthmannjohn
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013

          Ignorance is bliss...at least for the tourist in that story, it seems!

          Capt. L. and Capt. C. were mighty clever to build Fort Clatsop in a National Park...

          John O.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
            John,

            Yes it was. They almost gave up though because of all the special use permit paperwork.

            Michael, thanks for sharing.

            Helen.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
              Funny....yes! Sad....VERY!!!

              'They' walk among us. Many of them actually went to school....and supposedly graduated. Some claim they graduated from college? There is just no accounting for 'stupidity'.

              Best to you all,

              Jim

              "We Proceed On...."

              To: PNLHmembers@yahoogroups.com