Fw: news release for The Saltmakers Return to Seaside Aug.16-18

  • sally freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 7:05 PM

      I can't remember if I sent this to you last week.  I apologize if you received it twice.

      Sally

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 4:47 PM

        Sally,

        I did receive it before.  But anything worth doing is worth doing twice!

        I forwarded the release to Rob Heacock of the Washington Chapter of the LCTHF, and asked him to forward it to the members.

        John O.