Brochure

  • Sean Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2013
      If i remember correctly, this was a collective effort of the nps and the group. Janice, jill, cindy mudge, kyle, and i worked on this.

      Sean

      Sent from my iPhone
    • wilson206
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2013
        Actually Janice wasn't around when we officially became a group.  She was instrumental in getting John L. Jim, and Ed here for our first programs, but we weren't a real group until a bit later with Cindy's help.
        Cindy Mudge, Gloria and I (and maybe DaveScott) put the original ones together along with coming up with our logo and some business cards we used.  These need a few changes, but should still work.
        Tom

        Sent from Samsung tablet

        Sean Johnson <sean_john1984@...> wrote:

        If i remember correctly, this was a collective effort of the nps and the group. Janice, jill, cindy mudge, kyle, and i worked on this.

        Sean

        Sent from my iPhone

      • orthmannjohn
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2013

          Well, thanks to everyone who participated in the collaborative effort.

          John O.