Saltmakers

  • DeWayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
      I will be there Gloria. That is a Friday thru Sunday, right?
      DeWayne
    • Jim Phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010

        Gloria:

        I will be there Friday through Sunday.

        Jim

        "We Proceed On...."

        To: pnlhmembers@yahoogroups.com
        From: GloriaLinkey@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:02:25 -0400
        Subject: [PNLHmembers] Saltmakers

        Good Evening: Just a  reminder to let you all know that we will be doing the Return of the Saltmakers, August 20th, 21st and 22nd on the beach at Seaside.  Please give this some thought if you want to participate and let me know by the end of the June. This program is completely funded and it would be a shame to have to drop it due to lack of participants. Gloria