Fwd: Meriwether Lewis

  • deeandjohn87@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012

      Dear PNLH friends,

      The message below is from Barb Kubik, regarding the development of an new video game titled Meriwether, which enables the player to enter the world of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.

      Barb is serving as an advisor to the game creators, helping them get the history right.  For those of you who are not acquainted with Barb, she is a member of the Board of Diretors of the Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation, and is also currently serving as President of the Washington Chapter.  She previously served as the longtime Chair of the Washington Governor's Lewis and Clark Trail Committee.

      Although I am not a gamer, this looks very intriguing!

      John O.