Re: [PNLHmembers] Saltmakers

  • John S Orthmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
      Gloria,

      I will let you know now!  I can be there on Saturday and Sunday.

      John O.

      On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:02:25 EDT GloriaLinkey@... writes:

      Good Evening: Just a  reminder to let you all know that we will be doing the Return of the Saltmakers, August 20th, 21st and 22nd on the beach at Seaside.  Please give this some thought if you want to participate and let me know by the end of the June. This program is completely funded and it would be a shame to have to drop it due to lack of participants. Gloria

    • DeWayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
        I will be there Gloria. That is a Friday thru Sunday, right?
        DeWayne
      • Jim Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010

          Gloria: