RE: [PNLHmembers] Fwd: Heritage Days 2012

  • wilson206@charter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      John, thanks for sending these and please tell Gary thanks as well if you can.  These must have been taken with a phone because they're really blurry when I downloaded them.  I'd really like to see them larger because they look like some really good shots.  I was thinking that there were a few cameras there when we were doing the group shot.
      Tom

      On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM, deeandjohn87@... wrote:

       Dear PNLHers,

      Here is an email from Gary Lentz with a number of photos from our camp at Heritage Days.

      Does anyone else have photos?  I left my camera home, unfortunately.

      John O.