Training and other stuff

  • DeWayne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      Hello PNLH members,
      I hope all is well with everyone. Just wanted to drop a line or two to everyone reminding you of several things.
      First, after some horrendous email difficulties my previous email address "alwaystatetwo@..." is dead. We closed the account and are no longer using it to send or receive emails. Technically, it was my wife's email address ( don't ask, a very long story ). When the trouble happened, we decided to set up my own email account /address. It is now,
      "chabono1@...". May of you have already been in contact w/ me via my new address. I even have my own computer now, too!

      Next, I want to remind everyone about the upcoming Training Weekend at Camp Rilea this summer on July 17, 18, and 19. If you want to be a part of this event in any capacity, for any given times, let myself or Gloria Linkey know by June 1st. I think we need at least 8 participants to make it work. Lots of skills will be learned and practiced this weekend such as fire-making, moccasin construction, campfire cooking, firearms shooting/maintenance/certification, 1st/3rd person interpreting, storytelling to enhance your own character portrayals, Chatauqua programs, etc. Please let us know with your commitment by June 1 so we can finish planning.

      Third, Remember the reason for Memorial Day? To honor all those Americans who have given their lives so we can enjoy the benefits of freedom from dictators, tyrants, and those who hate freedom and liberty. They have cut their life short so we can have life.

      Have a safe, enjoyable holiday weekend.
      DeWayne