Fw: 32 - Sacagawea - Good article from Time Magazine

  • sally freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      I haven't read this yet, but it looks interesting.

      Sally

      Subject: Good article from Time Magazine

      http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/25/the-20-most-influential-americans-of-all-time/#sacagawea

    • GloriaLinkey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
        Sally: If you read this, you will find  some mistakes. For instance, it says that Capt. Clark was in the tent when Sacagawea had her baby. I don't think so. Gloria