Re: [PNLHmembers] Liberty received history award

  • Sidney Stoffels
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2012
      Liberty & Michael,
        Well done and congratulations! And acknowledging the time and work that lead to this.
      Sid

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2012
        Hi Michael - that's wonderful!
        I have always been impressed by Liberty's passion for history, and the connection she has with her father.
        The scholarship is well deserved. Please tell her how proud we all are of her.

        Mark T. Johnson
        Pvt. Gibson