Re: New PNLH member

  • topknot97
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 18, 2012
      Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Briefly, I am friends with John O. and Glen A., and along with them have been doing Ft. Walla Walla Days and Heritage Days @ Sacajawea State Park for sometime. I love various periods of American History, but have settled on the Colonial period (F&I thru the Rev. War), and Lewis & Clark. I am a member of the Northwest Colonial Reenactors Association (NCRA), and have done various living history events in the NW as well as nationally (Raid on Martin's Station, VA and Boonesborough, KY). I do a Native persona; Cherokee warrior at Martin's, and a Iroquois in the NCRA. I am honored to be a member of the PNLH, and look forward to meeting many of you somewhere on the trail.

      Jim Cochran ("Top Knot", "He who Pierces the Darkness")

    • wilson206@charter.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 18, 2012
        Thanks Jim, appreciate your introduction and look forward to meeting you.  If you're ever down this way and plan on visiting Ft. Clatsop, please let me know.
        Tom Wilson (William Clark)

      • GloriaLinkey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 19, 2012
          Tom: Thank you for sending such a nice note to our new member, Jim  Cochran. It is very important to keep the intergity of

             Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.&n bsp; Briefly, I am friends with John O. and Glen A., and along with them have been doing Ft. Walla Walla Days and Heritage Days @ Sacajawea State Park for sometime.  I love various periods of American History, but have settled on the Colonial period (F&I thru the Rev. War), and Lewis & Clark.  I am a member of the Northwest Colonial Reenactors Association (NCRA), and have done various living history events in the NW as well as nationally (Raid on Martin's Station, VA and Boonesborough, KY).  I do a Native persona; Cherokee warrior at Martin's, and a Iroquois in the NCRA.  I am honored to be a member of the PNLH, and look forward to meeting many of you somewhere on the trail.

        • GloriaLinkey@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 19, 2012
            Tom: Think I hit the wrong button and sent you an incomplete message. Thank you for sending our new member a welcoming note. It is important to keep the integrity of PNLH intact. The men of Washington are so good about getting us new members and they come highly recommended. See you soon. Gloria