Re: [PNLHmembers] Fw: Fort Clatsop on "JEOPARDY" - May 28

  • Michael Harbour
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2012
      And I didn't mean to send that to EVERYONE. Dagnabit.

      From: sally freeman <youngsriver@...>
      Subject: [PNLHmembers] Fw: Fort Clatsop on "JEOPARDY" - May 28
      Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 5:23 PM

      Watch for Fort Clatsop questions on Jeopardy this
      Monday (Memorial Day).  We don't know if the episode is still scheduled for
      that day, but it could be fun if it is.
      We did not know they were filming so we don't know what to expect.

      Sally

      ----- Forwarded by Sally Freeman/LEWI/NPS on 05/24/2012 03:30 PM -----

      In a message dated 2/1/2012 1:39:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Sally_Freeman@... writes:

      fyi
      ----- Forwarded by Sally Freeman/LEWI/NPS on 02/01/2012 01:31 PM -----

      I am writing to let you know that the "JEOPARDY!" episode that includes
      the
      Lewis and Clark National Historical Park is scheduled to air on May 28,
      2012.  I hope you'll be able to tune in!

      Thanks again for your help.

      Best,
      Jennifer