Liberty presenting paper at Young Historians Conference

  • Michael Harbour
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2012
      Thought some of you might be interested to know that Liberty is presenting a paper, "Oberlin:  A Town of Concentrated Radicalism," at the 22nd Annual Young Historians Conference at Portland State University.

      Michael Harbour
      FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.

    • GloriaLinkey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2012
        Michael: Please gave Liberty my sincere congratulations and let us know the outcome. Thank you, Gloria

      • wilson206@charter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2012
          Michael, that is great news!  Please give her my best wishes and "good luck".
          Tom

          On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Michael Harbour wrote:

             Thought some of you might be interested to know that Liberty is presenting a paper, "Oberlin:  A Town of Concentrated Radicalism," at the 22nd Annual Young Historians Conference at Portland State University.

          Michael Harbour    FreeRice.comTest your knowledge, Feed the hungry.

        • sally freeman
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2012
            Michael and Liberty,

            I echo Gloria and Tom's thoughts.  Liberty is an intelligent, hardworking person.

            Sally

            http://pdx.edu/challenge-link/young-historians-conference