Fwd: Cathlapotle Plankhouse Newsletter - March 2012

  • deeandjohn87@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012

      The March newsletter for the Cathlapotle Plankhouse is attached.  It contains information about their season opening on April 15, featuring a presentation by Dr. Robert Carriker, titled, "A Student in the Pacific Northwest: Sacagawea Travels the Columbia River."

      John O.

      Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:46:10 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Cathlapotle Plankhouse Newsletter - March 2012

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Thanks, John. This looks really interesting. I was honored to be the
        1st speaker of the season a couple of years ago, it's truly a special
        place.
        Tom