1795 Springfield musket

  • DeWayne
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hello All,
      I am sending this test message to see if it goes to those who need to read it. If you receive this, please respond so I know if I did it correctly. Also, I previewed the annual meeting notes and PNLH Inventory under "File" on this forum. Good job Tom on the meeting minutes and Michael for installing the inventory. We need to add the new 1795 Springfield musket to the inventory. Tom currently has it for programs outside the NPS. We have high hopes for this members site and it looks like it is off to a fine start.
      WPO
      DeWayne
    • RaganAndrew@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2010
        It works, I got it. Thanks for allowing Melody and I to speak with you the other day...

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 7, 2010
          DeWayne,
              Margaret (aka Peg) Miller received the message OK.
          mjm

          I am sending this test message to see if it goes to those who need to read it. If you receive this, please respond so I know if I did it correctly. Also, I previewed the annual meeting notes and PNLH Inventory under "File" on this forum. Good job Tom on the meeting minutes and Michael for installing the inventory. We need to add the new 1795 Springfield musket to the inventory. Tom currently has it for programs outside the NPS. We have high hopes for this members site and it looks like it is off to a fine start.
          WPO
          DeWayne

        • Jim Phillips
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 7, 2010
            I got it, Dewayne!

            Have a fine week.....

            Jim

            "We Proceed On...."

            To: PNLHmembers@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 7, 2010
              Received

              Michael Harbour
              FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.
              Cool to Do in Portland, OR

            • GloriaLinkey@aol.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 8, 2010
                  got it, hi everybody!

                  I am sending this test message to see if it goes to those who need to read it. If you receive this, please respond so I know if I did it correctly. Also, I previewed the annual meeting notes and PNLH Inventory under "File" on this forum. Good job Tom on the meeting minutes and Michael for installing the inventory. We need to add the new 1795 Springfield musket to the inventory. Tom currently has it for programs outside the NPS. We have high hopes for this members site and it looks like it is off to a fine start.
                  WPO
                  DeWayne

                • Sean Johnson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 8, 2010
                    got it!

                    sean john

                    I am sending this test message to see if it goes to those who need to read it. If you receive this, please respond so I know if I did it correctly. Also, I previewed the annual meeting notes and PNLH Inventory under "File" on this forum. Good job Tom on the meeting minutes and Michael for installing the inventory. We need to add the new 1795 Springfield musket to the inventory. Tom currently has it for programs outside the NPS. We have high hopes for this members site and it looks like it is off to a fine start.
                    WPO
                    DeWayne

                  • helen johnson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 10, 2010