Fw: Fort Clatsop on "JEOPARDY" - May 28

  • sally freeman
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      fyi
      ----- Forwarded by Sally Freeman/LEWI/NPS on 02/01/2012 01:31 PM -----

      I am writing to let you know that the "JEOPARDY!" episode that includes the
      Lewis and Clark National Historical Park is scheduled to air on May 28,
      2012.  I hope you'll be able to tune in!

      Thanks again for your help.

      Best,
      Jennifer

    • deeandjohn87@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012

        Sally,

        How will LCNHP be featured on the show?

        John O.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
          Hi John,

          I don't know.  We'll have to watch to find out.  I would guess that someone from the clue crew will be featured giving some trivia questions about the Corps in one of the clue categories.

          Sally

          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2012
            Watch for Fort Clatsop questions on Jeopardy this
            Monday (Memorial Day).  We don't know if the episode is still scheduled for
            that day, but it could be fun if it is.
            We did not know they were filming so we don't know what to expect.

            Sally

            ----- Forwarded by Sally Freeman/LEWI/NPS on 05/24/2012 03:30 PM -----

            In a message dated 2/1/2012 1:39:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            Sally_Freeman@... writes:

            fyi
            ----- Forwarded by Sally Freeman/LEWI/NPS on 02/01/2012 01:31 PM -----

            I am writing to let you know that the "JEOPARDY!" episode that includes
            the
            Lewis and Clark National Historical Park is scheduled to air on May 28,
            2012.  I hope you'll be able to tune in!

            Thanks again for your help.

            Best,
            Jennifer

          • Michael Harbour
            Message 5 of 6 , May 25, 2012
              You (or whoever) should post a notice on the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park facebook profile, as well.

              Michael Harbour
              FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 25, 2012
                And I didn't mean to send that to EVERYONE. Dagnabit.