May 8, Event

  • tdwilson206
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      Hello Everyone,
      I'd like to invite anyone that's interested to an event that I'm putting together for LCTHF members as well as PNLH members and families. On May 8, we'll meet at Ft. Clatsop's parking lot between 10:30 and 11:00,and walk along the Lewis and Clark River, talking about the Expedition, plants/animals that were described as well as new restoration and trails around the Park. We'll walk to Netul Landing (our new picnic shelters) and have lunch. This is about a 1 1/2 mile walk. From there we'll head over to Camp Rilea where Ron Kinsley will take us to the site of a Clatsop Plankhouse, most likely one of the ones that Clark writes about visiting. Ron will tell us about the archeology that's taken place and other fun facts.
      Please RSVP to me if you're planning on coming by May 7.
      Respectfully,
      Tom Wilson
      wilson206@...
      503-325-6284