Fw: park flintlock training class Thursday, Dec. 1

  • sally freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2011

      We are planning to have the park's eight hour historic weapons training
      Thursday, Dec. 1 starting at 9:00 a.m. in the Netul River Room.  If the
      weather cooperates we will complete the class at about 5:00 that day.  If
      not, we'll schedule the outdoors portion of the class at a later date.
      This is the course that allows staff to participate in the park's flintlock
      program as either the safety officer or the interpreter/demonstrator.
      Please let me know if you'd like to participate in this class for your
      first time or as a refresher.
      So far the class list includes:
      Bill Z., Tom B., Joe L. plus as a refresher: Travis & Margaret.

      Sally Freeman
      503-861-4424