Fw: PNLH Authors

  • Michael Harbour
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
      Greetings,

      I received the email below today and am passing it along for anyone who might be interested. I have not investigated the legitimacy of the company in any depth but did find this information on their FAQ page:

      Do I get paid for publishing with The History Press?
      Yes, we compensate our authors with royalties based on net sales.

      Does The History Press pay advances?
      No, we are unable to offer advances to our authors.

      Michael Harbour
      FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
          Hi Gloria,

          I found another email address you could try on the Submissions page of their website:
          publishing@...

          You could try that one.

          Michael