Wintering Over dates?

  • orthmannjohn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
      I checked the events page on the website for Lewis and Clark NHP, and found Wintering Over listed for two different time periods: December 26-31, and January 14-16.

      When will it be?

      Thanks,
      John O.
    • GloriaLinkey@aol.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
            Hi John,

            We've got it scheduled for Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend which ought to be January 14-16.
            We are planning ranger programs (third person living history) for Dec. 26 - January 1.  Does the webpage really say that those are Wintering Over?
            If so, we need to fix that soon.

            Sally

          • deeandjohn87@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
              Sally,

              Thanks for clearing that up.

              Yes, those December 26-31 dates are also titled as Wintering Over, at least on the events page.

              Thanks,

              John O.