The Saltmakers Return - is a flyer, poster, or announcement available?

  • orthmannjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      The Saltmakers Return is now less than 10 days away, and I would like to get a timely notification out via email to members of the Washington Chapter of the Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation. I imagine that Mark Johnson might also want to notify the Oregon Chapter members.

      I checked the website for the Seaside Historical Society, but unfortunately the site has only last year's poster. Does anyone have access to a new poster or flyer/handbill for this year's event?

      If not, is there an official announcement for the event which I could use?

      Thanks,