Saltmakers 2011

  • DeWayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      Hello All,

      So far, we have 5 "for sures", 1 "part time", and 1 "depends" for Saltmakers 2011. The for sures include John O. Mark J., Aaron W., John Mc. ( during the daytime ), and myself. Elita T. can be there part of the time and Jim P. has committed if things work out for him. I would like to have 1 or 2 others to commit, if possible. It would make it easier on the rest. We are planning on having a smaller fire in camp this year, so we can cook our mid-day meal ( meat ) in camp. More realistic and requires more responsibility to man the fire. Please reply with any other elements you think would improve the program. For example, Aaron did hide-tanning last year.
      Let me know what you think.

      DeWayne