Re: Fwd: [PNLHmembers] Saltmakers Return 2011

  • Aaron Webster
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2011
      howdy folks,
      yes i am still on the pnlh list.
      please consider me "in" for saltmakers
      aaron

      From: "deeandjohn87@..." <deeandjohn87@...>
      To: "Webster, Aaron" <back2thestoneage@...>
      Cc: PNLHmembers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, June 6, 2011 11:59:25 PM
      Subject: Fwd: [PNLHmembers] Saltmakers Return 2011

      Aaron,

      As DeWayne notes in his message below, he did not have your email address.  Are you receiving the PNLHmembers emails?

      John O.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2011
        From Science News:

        Explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark ran into one of the worst gales in two centuries shortly after arriving on the Pacific Northwest coast, researchers have found. In November 1805, Lewis and Clark complained about a “perfect storm” that blew down trees all around them. By studying tree rings from Sitka spruce trees that made it through the tempest, scientists found that it was probably the most severe windstorm in the region for the past 200 years. Paul Knapp of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Keith Hadley of Portland State University in Oregon describe the storm in the June issue of Holocene.

        http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/330803/title/News_in_Brief_Humans

        Michael Harbour
        FreeRice.com Test your knowledge, Feed the hungry.

      • DeWayne
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2011
          Sid, er Pvt Frazier,
          Sorry to hear you will not be with us to enjoy the pleasures of wading into the ocean up to your ... to get water to boil. Your conversations and friendship will be missed. Have fun back in the settlements. See you soon.

          DeWayne