329RE: [PNLHmembers] Brochure

  • wilson206
    Mar 22, 2013
      Actually Janice wasn't around when we officially became a group.  She was instrumental in getting John L. Jim, and Ed here for our first programs, but we weren't a real group until a bit later with Cindy's help.
      Cindy Mudge, Gloria and I (and maybe DaveScott) put the original ones together along with coming up with our logo and some business cards we used.  These need a few changes, but should still work.

      Sent from Samsung tablet

      Sean Johnson <sean_john1984@...> wrote:

      If i remember correctly, this was a collective effort of the nps and the group. Janice, jill, cindy mudge, kyle, and i worked on this.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic