      From: National History Day <elaine@...>
      Subject: NHD China Institute Deadline is February 15th!
      Date: Monday, January 28, 2013, 7:36 AM

      History Teachers, Get Your Applications In!

      National History Day announces an exciting and unique summer institute for history teachers. Twenty teachers will be selected to participate in a two-week program in China. Teachers will be immersed in lectures presented by leading historians, participate in scholarly discussions with historians, meet with Chinese history teachers and walk in the footsteps of history in Shanghai, Nanjing, Changsha, Xi'an and Beijing.
      If you or a fellow History Teacher are interested in applying follow the link below or forward this email and apply today!
      About Us

      National History Day Inc.
      4511 Knox Road, Suite 102
      College Park, Maryland 20740
      National History Day Inc.
      (301) 314-8379
      This email was sent to michaelharbour@... by elaine@... |
      National History Day Inc. | 4511 Knox Road, Suite 102 | University of Maryland | College Park | MD | 20740