11795 Springfield musket

  • DeWayne
    Mar 7, 2010
      Hello All,
      I am sending this test message to see if it goes to those who need to read it. If you receive this, please respond so I know if I did it correctly. Also, I previewed the annual meeting notes and PNLH Inventory under "File" on this forum. Good job Tom on the meeting minutes and Michael for installing the inventory. We need to add the new 1795 Springfield musket to the inventory. Tom currently has it for programs outside the NPS. We have high hopes for this members site and it looks like it is off to a fine start.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic