      From: University of Nebraska Press <presswebmail@...>
      Subject: Lewis and Clark books now on sale from the University of Nebraska Press!
      To: MICHAELHARBOUR@...
      Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 1:09 PM

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Share This:
      Lewis and Clark abridgment cover image

      Or Perish in the Attempt cover image

      William Clark cover image

      Save 25% off a selection of Lewis and Clark books!

      Enter the code 6LCI in the discount code field of your shopping cart and click "update".

      For a complete list of eligible titles, visit our Lewis and Clark sale page.

      Offer expires August 11, 2011.
      University of Nebraska Press | 1111 Lincoln Mall | Lincoln, NE | 68588-0630

      This email was sent to MICHAELHARBOUR@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.