PV-2D Harpoon restoration help needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      Ahoy All,

      I'm not a "brown shoe" but being one isn't necessary to contribute to restoring the WWII Navy PV-2D Harpoon Patrol Bomber at Stockton Field Air Museum. If interested read on.

      Ken Terpstra and the citations he references state the case well. I have added a few more URLs. He writes, "The museum is short $4,000 to purchase the last of the supplies to get her back in her fighting colors. Since we only have the hanger through the end of July we need to raise the last of the funds as soon as possible!"

      Let's help out either on an individual or council basis.

      Thanks,

      Vice President - Veteran Affairs
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS